As per IRCTC rules , TDR can be filed only for the following cases :-
- AC Failure.
- After Charting No Room Provided.
- Change In Reservation Status From Confirmed To Wait listed/Part Wait listed/RAC After Chart Preparation.
- Difference Of Fare As Passenger Traveled In Lower Class.
- Difference Of Fare In Case proper Coach Not Attached.
- Party Could Not Cancel Because Chart Prepared At Originating Or Previous Remote Location.
- Party Partially Confirmed/Wait listed And All Passengers Did Not Travel.
- Party Partially Confirmed/Wait listed And Wait listed Passengers Did Not Travel.
- Party Partially Traveled (Journey terminated short of destination).
- Passenger Not Traveled As Reservation Provided In Lower Class.
- Passenger Not Traveled Due To Ticket In RAC After Chart Preparation.
- Passenger Not Traveled.
- Train Canceled.
- Train Diverted And Train Not Touching Boarding Station.
- Train Diverted And Train Not Touching Destination Station.
- Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Traveled.
- Train Missed As Connecting Train Was Late.
- Train Terminated Short Of Destination.
- Traveled Without Proper ID Proof.
- Wrongly Charged BY TTE.
To file TDR follow the following steps:-
- Open "Confirmtkt App" .
- Go to "My Train Bookings" .
- Click on Ticket on which You Want To file TDR.
- Click on "Help" button and choose "File TDR" option .
- Select "passenger" and suitable "Reason "and Click on "Submit". Your TDR will be Filled.
Still need Help?